Back to Top
- Check individual nursing program web sites that you are interested in applying to for program specific requirements.
- Contact individuals that you would like to have for references (if required by your selected program).
- Obtain student copies of your college transcripts to assist you in completing the course work section of the application.
- Request official transcripts using the Transcript Request Form. This form can be printed from the ‘Colleges Attended’ section once you create an application.
- Turn off your email’s spam/junk filters for the duration of the application cycle. If you’re not able to do this, add email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, NursingCASemail@nursingcas.org and @sendgrid.me domain to your allowed email address list. Also, please check your spam or junk mail folders periodically throughout the cycle and check the “My Messages” section of your application frequently.