Open Seats One of the benefits of NursingCAS is to provide notifications to applicants about programs that have available space. Did you know that more than 14,000 seats go unfilled annually? Review the listing below to determine if you would like to apply to one of these programs.
Deadline Extensions Programs often extend their deadlines in order to allow applicants more time to complete the admissions process. Review the list below to see if any programs you are interested in have extended their deadline.
Nazareth College Weekend R.N. to B.S. in Nursing program.
The Rochester region’s most convenient, supportive, and cost-effective solution for RNs without a bachelor’s degree.
Apply now for Fall 2017 with no application fee!
Designed for busy, cost-conscious adults who appreciate flexibility, Nazareth College’s RN-BS weekend program allows for quick and convenient program completion. Students with an RN and an associate’s degree can complete their bachelor’s degree (all 60 credits, including liberal arts) in as little as 16 months!
What makes the Nazareth RN-BS Weekend Nursing Program stand out?
- Nursing courses are held every other weekend — on Friday evenings and Saturdays, and completed in five-week mini terms. Many liberal arts courses are available online. Choose from fall, spring and summer start dates.
- The program provides great flexibility – students can complete coursework as quickly as they like – or can take additional time to complete if that meets the student’s work/life demands.
- This first-of-its-kind subscription approach charges a reduced flat fee per semester with no tuition increases. Student choose a full or a lighter course load each semester, depending on their needs and the other demands on their time. Motivated students can save more than 50% — and have the most affordable R.N. to B.S. program in the Rochester region.
- Friday/Saturday meals are included, and nursing books are pre-loaded on a tablet computer, provided by Nazareth.
- Attention RRH Nurses: in partnership with Rochester Regional Health, Nazareth College will offer an additional 10% discount to our already affordable price!
For more information visit the RN-BS Weekend Nursing Program website or contact the Office of Transfer Admissions at (585) 389-2055 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) . Also available to speak with prospective students is Dr. Jennifer Reid, Assistant Professor in Nursing at email@example.com.
Welcome to Nebraska Methodist College’s Accelerated Community-Based Education Nursing Program (ACE)
Nebraska Methodist College, located in Omaha, Nebraska and an affiliate of Methodist Health System, is a premier private health professions institution that has offered a caring, close-knit community to its students since it was established in 1891. NMC students experience a holistic culture of caring while mastering the art and science of healthcare.
Graduates of our ACE program are prepared to assume nursing careers not just as competent nurses, but also as healthcare leaders. The success of our Accelerated BSN graduates with state board examinations (NCLEX-RN) is testimony to our student success. NMC had a 100% pass rate last year and holds a 98% average NCLEX-RN pass rate over the past 5 years.
This program offers an accelerated format for those possessing a degree in a non-nursing field and meeting prerequisites. Any associate, bachelor, or higher degree is acceptable. Students enter the program with a cohort that allows for a sense of community and family as students complete this fast-paced, rigorous program. Students maintain a full-time status for 15 months – the last six weeks of which are spent in a one-on-one preceptorship. New cohorts begin every January and finish the following March.
Before beginning your application, you are highly encouraged to review the application criteria and talk with your Recruitment and Admission’s Coordinator, Kathleen Meints at Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org or402-354-7207, to ensure you are ready to apply.
Final Application Deadline: August 15th
For additional information about Nebraska Methodist College’s Accelerated Nursing program, visit our website.
Ashland University has available seats for the Fall 2017 online RN-BSN program! Apply today!
Union College, the #1 nursing program in Nebraska, is currently accepting applications for our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program for January 2018 – APPLY TODAY!
Union College’s nursing program is one of the best and here’s why:
- Our nursing graduates had the highest NCLEX-RN pass rate in the state of Nebraska for 2016 (97%) and 2015 (94%) and consistently score at least 10% above the national average!
- The nursing curriculum is only five semesters long!
- Clinical rotations begin the first semester of the nursing program and are held in all the major hospital systems in Lincoln as well as in the community.
- Small class sizes of 30 students in a lecture and an average of 6 students in a clinical group ensure that you will get individualized attention and your professor will know you by your first name.
- Every student in each clinical course utilizes the state-of-the-art Simulation Center multiple times each semester.
- Our faith-based program prepares students to care for patients holistically – mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
- A minor in leadership can be completed simultaneously with the BSN degree.
- The Global Health Nursing elective course creates an opportunity to travel to Nicaragua over Spring Break to provide care to the Miskito Indians.
- As the first BSN program in the state of Nebraska, our students and graduates are part of a long-standing tradition of excellence.
- We have LPN to BSN and RN to BSN tracks available if you’re already a nurse and want to finish your BSN.
If you’ve been searching for a nursing program with a tradition of excellence, small class sizes, and professors committed to your success, you’ve found it! Apply today!
Questions? Please feel free to contact John Luckiesh, Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com or 402.486.2674.
Rush University College of Nursing is pleased to announce that we have extended our Spring 2018 deadline to August 15, 2017 for the following programs:
- MSN for RNs: Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- BSN/MSN to DNP: Advanced Public Health Nursing
- BSN/MSN to DNP: Neonatal CNS
- BSN/MSN to DNP: Pediatric CNS
- MSN to DNP: Transformative Leadership: Population Health
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Pediatric-Acute Care NP
Harding University has open seats for Spring 2017 admission in our Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN) program. Application deadline for Fall admission is 7/28/17, but seats may be filled on a first come basis. Please call our office at 501-279-4859 for further information.
Harding University Carr College of Nursing offers a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with a family nurse practitioner (FNP) track. The curriculum is 45 semester credit hours. Clinical practicum experiences are designed to expose students to a variety of patients across the life-span. Full (5 semesters) and part-time (8 semesters) options are available. A Second Masters (eligible for Federal Financial Aid) and a Post Masters Certificate (Not eligible for Federal Financial Aid, but private loan options may be available) are also available.
Post-Doctoral Certification Program in Psychiatric Mental Health is the new addition at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) College of Nursing. Starting Spring 2018, this program is for DNP-prepared APRNs who are certified in another specialty to independently diagnose and treat a wide variety of mental health conditions across the life span.
In addition, graduates are prepared to provide integrative practice across a spectrum of mental health and physical health conditions.
Please visit our website for detailed program information and admission requirements: Post-DNP Certification Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Application Deadline for Spring 2018 Entry: August 15, 2017