Open Seats One of the benefits of NursingCAS is to provide notifications to applicants about programs that have available space. Did you know that more than 14,000 seats go unfilled annually? Review the listing below to determine if you would like to apply to one of these programs.
Deadline Extensions Programs often extend their deadlines in order to allow applicants more time to complete the admissions process. Review the list below to see if any programs you are interested in have extended their deadline
The Deadline for Palm Beach Atlantic University School of Nursing’s BSN applications for the Spring 2018 semester is approaching! Deadline for First Look/Best Look is October 1, 2017. The Deadline for Palm Beach Atlantic University School of Nursing’s BSN applications for the Spring 2018 semester is approaching! Deadline for First Look/Best Look is October 1, 2017. Allow us to give you a quick overview of why PBA School of Nursing is a great choice:
- Our 95% average pass rate on the NCLEX over the past five years demonstrates that we prepare our students well.
- We are located right on the Intracoastal Waterway in warm, sunny West Palm Beach, Florida–just a short walk to the beach!
- We have affiliations with most major hospitals in southeast Florida, which facilitates landing a job after graduation.
- Our small size means more individualized attention by our faculty whose primary passion is teaching.
- We have a BSN to DNP program that allows for seamlessly moving on to graduate school after obtaining your BSN.
- We are a Christian university with a strong commitment to the teachings of Christ and to welcoming students of all faiths.
Our Minimum Requirements:
- GPA of 3.0 or better on prerequisite courses
- GPA of 2.75 or better on Science & Math courses
- TEAS Total Individual Score of 68.7% or better
Our First Look/Best Look deadline is October 1, 2017.
Contact Nancy Peifer at Nancy_Peifer@pba.edu with any questions about our program.
Nazareth College Weekend R.N. to B.S. in Nursing program.
The Rochester region’s most convenient, supportive, and cost-effective solution for RNs without a bachelor’s degree.
Apply now for Fall 2017 with no application fee!
Designed for busy, cost-conscious adults who appreciate flexibility, Nazareth College’s RN-BS weekend program allows for quick and convenient program completion. Students with an RN and an associate’s degree can complete their bachelor’s degree (all 60 credits, including liberal arts) in as little as 16 months!
What makes the Nazareth RN-BS Weekend Nursing Program stand out?
- Nursing courses are held every other weekend — on Friday evenings and Saturdays, and completed in five-week mini terms. Many liberal arts courses are available online. Choose from fall, spring and summer start dates.
- The program provides great flexibility – students can complete coursework as quickly as they like – or can take additional time to complete if that meets the student’s work/life demands.
- This first-of-its-kind subscription approach charges a reduced flat fee per semester with no tuition increases. Student choose a full or a lighter course load each semester, depending on their needs and the other demands on their time. Motivated students can save more than 50% — and have the most affordable R.N. to B.S. program in the Rochester region.
- Friday/Saturday meals are included, and nursing books are pre-loaded on a tablet computer, provided by Nazareth.
- Attention RRH Nurses: in partnership with Rochester Regional Health, Nazareth College will offer an additional 10% discount to our already affordable price!
For more information visit the RN-BS Weekend Nursing Program website or contact the Office of Transfer Admissions at (585) 389-2055 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Also available to speak with prospective students is Dr. Jennifer Reid, Assistant Professor in Nursing at email@example.com.