– I have submitted my application, is there anything that I can edit now that its been submitted?
Below is a list of items that you can edit after your application has been submitted.
- Contact Information: address information
- Infractions if the prior selection was “No”
- High School attended
- College Attended: Add new colleges and degrees, edits to “In Progress” colleges
- Transcript Entry: New coursework for any new colleges, new terms for any colleges, edits to planned/in progress coursework
Click to enlarge image
- Test scores: Add new test scores, edit planned tests
- Evaluations/References: add new if max not reached, edit to existing if evaluation has not been received
- Achievements, Licenses, Experiences
- If a new program is selected by the applicant, all sections for that program are editable.
For questions regarding the 2017-2018 applicant cycle please see the New Application Cycle FAQs.
Please refer to the NursingCAS Applicant Help Center.