How to Transfer your Application Data & Transcripts to the 2016 – 2017 NursingCAS Cycle
We are happy to announce that there is a new Re-Applicant feature! The Re-Applicant Feature allows you to carry over your data and transcripts from the current application cycle to the 2016 – 2017 NursingCAS Application Cycle. This is important to do even if you don’t plan to “re-apply” to a program but want to use your data and transcripts again to apply to new programs.
The “Re-Applicant” feature is available to all users who had an active NursingCAS account during the previous application cycle which ran from October 15, 2014 – August 15, 2016, regardless of whether or not your application was verified or even submitted to a program during that time.
Highlights of the “Re-Applicant” Feature include
- The ability to carry your data with the “re-applicant” feature even if your account was not submitted during the previous cycle.
- You will be able to retain your NursingCAS ID# and login information
- Transcripts, academic history (including coursework entry data), and most other account information can be carried over. You will be able to review and select which sections of the application will carry over to the new application. Exceptions: Letters of reference, personal essays, program-specific information, payments, and information which has changed since last cycle will NOT carry over and will need to be updated and re-submitted
- Applicants who would like to start fresh with a blank application can still use the “Re-Applicant” feature and maintain their ID and login information
Important Information Regarding the “Re-Applicant” Feature:
- Re-applicant accounts cannot be requested or created prior to the NursingCAS launch on August 25th.
- The new re-applicant feature does not create a re-applicant account instantaneously. Once you have signed in and requested your re-applicant account, your request will go into a queue for processing and you will be notified via email when your re-applicant account is ready.
- Re-applicant accounts can take up to 24 HOURS to process and become available. Please do not expect to have your re-applicant account ready to fill out on launch day if you request one at that time.
If you have any questions not covered under the Application Cycle FAQs, please contact our customer service staff by phone or email. They can be reached by calling 617-612-2880 or email@example.com.