Open Seats One of the benefits of NursingCAS is to provide notifications to applicants about programs that have available space. Did you know that more than 14,000 seats go unfilled annually? Review the listing below to determine if you would like to apply to one of these programs.
Deadline Extensions Programs often extend their deadlines in order to allow applicants more time to complete the admissions process. Review the list below to see if any programs you are interested in have extended their deadline.
- University of Wyoming Fay W. Whitney School of Nursing – RN/BSN Completion Program
New Programs New programs are added to NursingCAS frequently so in order to help you discover and learn about new offerings please review the updated list below.
Reminder: we need your feedback.
Houston Baptist University is a Christian non-profit university that has grown into a thriving community of faith and scholarship since its founding more than 50 years ago. HBU’s School of Nursing and Allied Health is highly regarded by hospitals and other healthcare employers throughout Texas and now HBU is now offering an affordable, online, high-quality RN to BSN program. HBU will help you expand upon your knowledge and skills, taking your leadership and success to the next level within the healthcare community. Since the degree program is offered in a 100% online format, you will be able to earn your BSN without having to travel to class. By enrolling in HBU’s online RN to BSN program, you will be able to:
- Receive maximum credit for your ADN and coursework – reducing the time and cost of your degree
- Access HBU’s renowned nursing faculty and strong reputation in the nursing community for BSN preparation
- Receive one-on-one virtual support from HBU faculty and success coaches throughout the program
- Progress at your own pace, working on a personalized, flexible schedule
- Utilize next-generation technology and simulations to help you succeed
- Learn comprehensive skill sets valuable to employers through our Competency-Based Education (CBE) curriculum
HBU’s application is quick and easy to accomplish. You can begin your application by adding Houston Baptist University to your list of schools within Nursing CAS. We do not require recommendations, an essay, or a high school transcript. You must, however, have your RN completed upon enrollment. Just fill out the Nursing CAS application form and upload an official or unofficial copy of your transcript from your ADN program along with any other college-level coursework you have taken.
To learn more about HBU’s online RN to BSN program, visit us at RNtoBSN.hbu.edu or
contact a qualified HBU Nursing Application Specialist at 281-241-5412 who can help you every step of the way.
The University of Wyoming RN/BSN Completion Program has extended the Spring 2016 application deadline to October 1, 2015. Email questions to: RN.BSN@uwyo.edu