Open Seats One of the benefits of NursingCAS is to provide notifications to applicants about programs that have available space. Did you know that more than 14,000 seats go unfilled annually? Review the listing below to determine if you would like to apply to one of these programs.
- Bellarmine University
- Barry University
- Belmont University
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Roseman University of Health Sciences-Nevada
- Keiser University
- University of Oklahoma
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences
Deadline Extensions Programs often extend their deadlines in order to allow applicants more time to complete the admissions process. Review the list below to see if any programs you are interested in have extended their deadline.
The highly acclaimed Bellarmine University Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program still has a few open seats for May 2017. We offer a 12-month, fast-paced intensive nursing program with over 750 hours of clinical experience. Get a great job quickly thanks to our high NCLEX pass rates, eager employers and outstanding reputation. Small class sizes and specialty clinical experiences in critical care, trauma, ER, mother-baby, pediatrics, community public health, psychiatric mental health and nursing leadership/management set Bellarmine nurses apart.
Limited FREE summer housing available on our beautiful campus in the heart of Louisville, perennially ranked one of America’s most livable cities. Apply now through your Nursing CAS profile. Get more information now at http://tinyurl.com/BUAccelBSN, or contact Julie Armstrong-Binnix for advising at email@example.com or 502-272-8364.
Barry University: 6 Things You Should Know
- Through a partnership with Baptist Health South Florida, qualified students can save up $20,000 in tuition costs and greatly increase their chances of direct hire upon graduation.
- Barry University was just announced as #26 in Top Nursing Schools according to the Community for Accredited Online Schools who conduct research into a nursing program’s student support services, flexible learning options, technology and quality of education.
- NCLEX-RN pass rates consistently above the state average for the past five years.
- Students typically enter the workforce within 6 months of graduation.
- When compared with average BSN salaries posted on Glassdoor, our graduates typically garner 5% higher earnings.
- Barry University nursing programs are fully accredited by the CCNE.
Now accepting applications for the upcoming fall and spring semesters.
- Traditional BSN: This program can be completed in 6 semesters and is designed to comprehensively prepare the student for nursing practice. Barry offers many scholarships to qualified applicants in the traditional BSN option to offset the cost of tuition.
- Accelerated Option BSN: Our popular accelerated option is designed for second-degree seekers wishing to complete a BSN. This program can be completed in just 4 semesters and is competitively priced at $7500/semester. We are accepting applications for Spring 2018.
- RN-to-BSN: This is for Registered Nurses who wish to complete their baccalaureate degree. The program allows you to take just two online nursing courses a semester and finish your degree in 15 months. This program is offered at a flat tuition rate of $12,400 for the entire program.
Interested? Please visit our webpage for more details and contact our specialist nursing advisors today.
100% First-time Pass Rate on the National FNP Certification Exam for the Last 12 Years.
That’s the standard set by graduates of Belmont University’s programs for advanced nursing practice – BSN-to-DNP, MSN-to-DNP, MSN and Post-Graduate APRN Certificate for Family Nurse Practice – in Nashville, Tennessee.
Open seats available for Fall 2017. Learn more at www.belmont.edu/gradnursing.
Come to our next Information Session on Tuesday, April 4 at 6:00 p.m. Sign up on the web page linked above.
OHSU School of Nursing: Master of Nursing in Nursing Education
The Masters in Nursing Education at OHSU offers the opportunity for students to advance their leadership and professional nursing career goals in several ways. The curriculum is tailored to each student’s specific learning interests and needs. Besides completing core education courses, students choose a clinical population focus from one of three areas: adult gerontological nursing, community health nursing, or psychiatric mental health nursing.
In addition to our graduates being employed as faculty in schools of nursing, many find new and rewarding work as staff nurse educators in a variety of health settings from acute care to community health, and several have gone on to fulfill professional practice leader roles in acute and public health settings.
Application deadline: April 15, 2017
Greetings from Roseman University of Health Sciences!
Roseman University of Health Sciences has two campuses that offer nursing programs. Our home campus is located outside the Las Vegas Valley in Henderson, NV. Our sister campus is located just 20 minutes south of Salt Lake City, UT. Roseman University offers an 18-month Bachelor of Science in Nursing program designed to prepare students for entry level registered nurse positions in a variety of health care environments. Graduates will use critical thinking skills for effective problem solving, decision making, and independent judgment to provide culturally competent and developmentally appropriate care in the practice of nursing and to function as a member of a health care team.
We are currently accepting applications for the following program offerings:
- 18-month BSN Program Henderson, NV- (Cohort begins August 2017, 48 spots available)
- 18-Month BSN Program South Jordan Utah- (Cohort begins August 2017, 48 spots available)
For more information about our program visit our site at www.roseman.edu. For an advising session please contact Erik Dillon at 702-968-2075 or send unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate your campus of interest in the email.
Keiser University’s traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree prepares students to provide compassionate, patient-centered and culturally competent nursing care. While utilizing the most current healthcare technologies, graduates practice in partnership with patients, and as members and leaders of interprofessional healthcare teams. Using evidence-based knowledge and skills related to wellness, health promotion, disease management, and end-of-life care, they are well prepared to improve healthcare outcomes for individuals, families, groups and communities in a variety of settings. Successful completion of the program qualifies graduates to sit for the NCLEX-RN licensing exam. All Keiser University BSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The Flagship campus located in West Palm Beach, Florida still has availability in our program for Fall 2017 term. If you want to learn more about our program, contact Flagship admissions at 866-944-3456. To learn more about program prerequisites and outline visit us online.
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing has open seats for the Summer 2017 DNP and Fall 2017 PhD programs. Both programs are offered online and feature convenient full-time and part-time enrollment options. A $100,000 scholarship is currently available for PhD applicants. Please see our website for additional details regarding admission and the scholarship.
We are still accepting applications for all of our graduate Nursing programs:
- Doctor in Nursing Practice
- MSN in Nursing Administration
- MSN in Family Nurse Practitioner
We will also be offering a $150.00 application fee credit to your student account, should you choose to attend Jefferson College! If you attend Jefferson College, you will get your application fee back.
• Accelerated BSN
• DNP Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nursing
• Post-graduate Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Certificate
Faculty include individuals with extensive experience in leadership of clinical systems, executive practice, professional communication and development, and health policy. For more information contact Mr. King at Bruce_king @pba.edu.