Open Seats One of the benefits of NursingCAS is to provide notifications to applicants about programs that have available space. Did you know that more than 14,000 seats go unfilled annually? Review the listing below to determine if you would like to apply to one of these programs.
- Barry University
- Bellarmine University
- Belmont University
- Roseman University of Health Sciences
- Union College – Nebraska
- University of Miami
Deadline Extensions Programs often extend their deadlines in order to allow applicants more time to complete the admissions process. Review the list below to see if any programs you are interested in have extended their deadline
NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO APPLY FOR FALL 2018. We enroll nursing students on a rolling calendar, so you can start the admissions process right away. Plus, students who qualify can take advantage of our partnership with Baptist Health South Florida — a $20,000 tuition assistance + clinical experience opportunity. Baptist Health has a limited number of seats, so apply now!
The highly acclaimed Bellarmine University Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program still has a few open seats for May 2018. We offer a 12-month, fast-paced intensive nursing program with over 750 hours of clinical experience. Get a great job quickly thanks to our high NCLEX pass rates, eager employers and outstanding reputation. Small class sizes and specialty clinical experiences in critical care, trauma, ER, mother-baby, pediatrics, community public health, psychiatric mental health and nursing leadership/management set Bellarmine nurses apart.
Limited FREE summer housing available on our beautiful campus in the heart of Louisville, perennially ranked one of America’s most livable cities. Apply now through your NursingCAS profile. Get more information now, or contact Julie Armstrong-Binnix for advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-272-8364.
Belmont University is located in Nashville, Tennessee. Our graduate nursing programs – the BSN-to-DNP for Family Nurse Practice (FNP), the MSN-to-DNP, the MSN for Family Nurse Practice (FNP), and post graduate APRN for Family Nurse Practice – all have open seats for Fall 2018.
Roseman University of Health Sciences 18-month BSN program has open seats available for the Fall 2018 cohort. The deadline for our fall application has been extended to May 1, 2018.
Student interviews for our program are conducted monthly. Eligible candidates for our program can receive offer letters within two weeks after their interview.
Please call Stephen Campbell (801) 878-1063 for questions regarding the enrollment process. Prospective students can submit a copy of their unofficial transcripts to email@example.com to have an evaluation completed in order to determine eligibility.
Union College, the #1 nursing program in Nebraska, is currently accepting applications for our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program for August 2018 – APPLY TODAY!
Union College’s nursing program is one of the best and here’s why:
- Our nursing graduates had the highest NCLEX-RN pass rate in the state of Nebraska for 2016 (97%) and 2015 (94%) and consistently score at least 10% above the national average!
- The nursing curriculum is only five semesters long!
- Clinical rotations begin the first semester of the nursing program and are held in all the major hospital systems in Lincoln as well as in the community.
- Small class sizes of 30 students in a lecture and an average of 6 students in a clinical group ensure that you will get individualized attention and your professor will know you by your first name.
- Every student in each clinical course utilizes the state-of-the-art Simulation Center multiple times each semester.
- Our faith-based program prepares students to care for patients holistically – mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
- A minor in leadership can be completed simultaneously with the BSN degree.
- The Global Health Nursing elective course creates an opportunity to travel to Nicaragua over Spring Break to provide care to the Miskito Indians.
- As the first BSN program in the state of Nebraska, our students and graduates are part of a long-standing tradition of excellence.
- We have LPN to BSN and RN to BSN tracks available if you’re already a nurse and want to finish your BSN.
If you’ve been searching for a nursing program with a tradition of excellence, small class sizes, and professors committed to your success, you’ve found it! Apply today!
Questions? Please feel free to contact John Luckiesh, Admissions Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.486.2674.
Happy New Year! The Accelerated BSN deadline is quickly approaching (February 1st) but seats are open. Apply today for Summer 2018!
Third quarter NCLEX-RN first-time pass rate show we currently have a 97.16% first-time pass rate for 2017, which is one of the highest in the State of Florida and is significantly higher than the state and national averages of 76.20% and 87.85%, respectively.
Chicago’s top rated Rush University College of Nursing offers Master’s (CNL), DNP and PhD degree options. Known for its excellence in graduate nursing education, the DNP programs are ranked 4th and the MSN programs are ranked 18th in the most recent US News and World Report rankings. Rush also ranked in the top ten in the nation in eight graduate specialty programs and ranked 7th for best online graduate nursing programs. Through our carefully designed programs, students experience the Rush commitment to clinical scholarship and the art of nursing in action. As a leader in nursing education Rush is a top choice among nurses seeking to progress professionally. We invite you to consider becoming a “Rush nurse” and hope you will explore with us the next step in your career trajectory.
Rush University College of Nursing is pleased to announce that we have extended our Fall 2018 application deadline to February 1st, 2018 for the following programs:
- Adult-Gero Primary Care NP DNP – Summer 2018 to February 1st
- Acute Care Pediatric NP DNP & certificate
- Advanced Public Health DNP
- CNL MSN for RNs – Summer 2018 to February 1st & Fall 2018 to March 1st
- Neonatal/Pediatric CNS
- Neonatal NP DNP
- Pediatric Primary Care NP DNP
- Psychiatric-Mental Health NP DNP
- Transformative Leadership: Systems DNP
- Transformative Leadership: Population Health DNP
- PhD in Nursing Science